Thursday, May 28, 2009

not one , not two , no,.......... three awards


This must be my lucky day :) I received not one , not two , no,.......... three awards today.

Funnely enough it's the same award , I already got from Bellavien.

I am supposed to give the award to 15 bloggers , so that would be 45 in total,
but that will be a bit much ,
so instead of that, I give my 'Blog love' to all the lovely people that read my Blog,
your comments mean a lot to me , I love getting feedback , so thanks to you all.

Here are the 3 Blog friends that gave me the Award :
If you click on the names you can visit their lovely Blogs !



7 comments:

Saskia said...

Proficiat met je Awards!!!

Ik heb vandaag mijn bestelling ontvangen... Prachtig!!! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op je creaties!!
Ik plaats ze één van de komende dagen op m'n blogje, zodat iedereen mee kan genieten!!

Lieve groetjes,
Saskia :)

Alyssa S. said...

Good for you! Three is a charm :)

esque said...

Congrats on all your awards! You truly have lovely blog! :)

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Trudette, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mellow Morning said...

Gefeliciteerd met je niet één,of twee maar met je drie awards!!
Groetjes Jo.

Unknown said...

There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure good points in features also. good friday facts

Unknown said...

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article. Easter Speeches For Church

Blogging tips